Saturday, January 17, 2009

Its A Girl's Night!

Every teenage girl loves a good sleepover with a couple of good friends! Last night Hunter and Madeline slept over and it was a lot of fun! A good sleepover has to have a good game of truth or dare! I was dared to eat as many flamin hot cheetos as I could in a certain amount of time but then before this Hunter didn't take my dare so she had to do it to! Well in the end all 3 of us did it and who ever finished there plate of cheetos first wins! I won!!! Here is a video of the fun we had ! There is also pics of Madeline eating ice cream! The ice cream was called Goo Goo Buster and it was really good! It is chocolate ice cream with marshamallows, carmel, and chocolate covered peanuts! By the way after eating those cheetos it stung our throats to take a deep breath and we chugged about half a gallon of milk between all three of us! It was tons of fun except the fact that the girls left pretty darn early in the morning! There is also a pic of me on the roof!


2 comments:

Madeline said...

that was so much fun.We need to do that again

Hunter said...

hey umm so you have been tagged. Check out my blog for the details!!