Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tagged by Hunter

Rules: 1) post the rules on your blog. 2) Answer the six "8" items. 3)Let people you tagged know by leaving a comment.

8 favorite TV shows:

1. The Bachelor
2. Jon and Kate Plus 8
3. Biggest Loser
4. Greys Anatomy
5. ER
6. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
7. American Idol
8. Randy Jackson: America's Best Dance Crew

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Went to school
2. Dressed up for V-day at school!!
3. Went to a baptism
4. sat around
5. slept
6. got on the computer
7. went to McDonalds! yuck.
8. was bored and wished she could have a sleepover!

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. DRIVING!
2. dance on the 21st
3. My birthday in 9 days!
4. texting if i get it (wink wink mom)
5. college
6. dance competition
7. this summer!
8. high school

8 favorite resteraunts:

1. J's Teriyaki
2. Panda Express
3. Sonic
4. Meilings
5. Incas
6. Michaels on the Lake
7. Red Robin
8. Olive Garden

8 things on my wish list:

1. my dad to get his job schedule changed so he can come to church
2. my mom to have a weekend away by herself so she can relax
3. me and madison to hang out more. i love her and i wish i could get her to come to church and stuff
4. i wish boys would not be so rude to girls
5. spend more tme with my family because they will be my best friends
6. be more open at church dances cuz one of those boys might be my future husband (i hope not jk)
7. see my extended family more often
8. get texting so i can keep in touch with people

8 people I tag:

1. Kelly Jensen
2. my mom
3. Kaylee
4. Kenzie
5. Derek
6. Jaynee Wright
7. Madeline
8. idk

2 comments:

calawayfamily said...

haha yea i will try to do that lol

The Wright Stuff said...

You are soo cute! I didn't even know you tagged me! I'll have to repost it on my blog! :) It was fun to talk to you on facebook!