Monday, May 25, 2009

Long Time, No See

Wow! I haven't updated in forever! Well a lot has been going on. My dad and grampa Wright ripped out all the bushes between my house and our neighbors. Soccer also ended. We won 4 games. Lost 2 and tied 1. So we had a pretty good season! That was my last season of IAL. This summer I will start conditioning for high school soccer.I also broke my phone... its a long story but to sum it up, me and my dad were fighting and I threw it. so it is broken and now i have this dumb phone that I dont know how to work. But I get and upgrade in July so I can wait. My dad was wanting a fire pit so we got one and put it in the courtyard out front. It has been fun to go out there and sit around it and roast marshmallows! I also had a rash that was all over my body. I never went to the doctor for it but my mom thinks it was either allergies or 5th disease. It lasted about a week. Brady has also been playing baseball and loving it. He has been disappointed though cuz they are not doing very good this season. My mom hopes to get him on a better team next season though! He also got an award or something at scouts? haha i dont know what it was though. Here are some pictures of all of it! haha. They are not in order. So thats all for now. - emm.



No comments: