Saturday, October 10, 2009

Freshman!

Yes, indeed I am a freshman! Moses Lake High School is the school! I love it! I could do without the homework and the crowded hallways. My classes are good and I have the same lunch as most of my friends so that is good. I even have classes with some of them.
This past week I decided to get sick and have been sick from last Saturday to yesterday! I missed an entire week of school and let me tell ya you can tell from the report card I will be getting pretty soon. I had straight A's until I got sick. My mom had to move me into my own room so I wouldn't get anyone else sick and I had to wear a purple mask. (: Hunter came and visited me twice to inform me on the news and drama at school. Thanks girl!
Summer was a boring one but it had its fun times! For starters we went to Arizona for my dance compition and it was bloody hot! I had a ton of fun though and even came home with a couple medals and trophies! We made a lot of trips to the Aquatic Center and that was pretty fun! You cant forget Girls Camp! Goodness so many memories. I also go to go to EFY for the first time with my cousins! I met so many people from around Washington, Idaho, Oregon, Utah and even California.
We finalized Jason's adoption awhil ago and that was a day I will never forget! We will take him to the temple pretty soon!
Here are some random pictures of the last couple months!














1 comment:

Kelly said...

Emm, Is that a photo of Paxton, Madison? and Tate? Wow! You guys are all growing up so fast! You were all little kids last we saw you!